How successful?
I was able to buy 3 dresses and 1 pair of underwear for NINE DOLLARS!
Yep, 9 dollars even.
My intention was to find one thing for $10 and just pay the tax but I printed out 2 coupons just in case and I got so lucky!
Clearance price $7.49 Bought in transaction with:
Clearance price $9.99. After I used the $10 coupon, total transaction price: $8.15
The dresses were labeled $19.99 so when I found out they were $9.99 I went back to get another one and used my second coupon.
Clearance price $9.99. I had to find something to make the transaction at least $10 so I found a pair of clearance cute undies for $.79
Total transaction price after coupon: $.85
Total out of pocket: $9.00
Not bad for 3 dresses!
I got a JCPenny coupon in the mail today for $10 off of purchase of $10 or more so chance are, I'll have some more great bargains!


Oooh! Pretty and affordable! You go, Rachel!
ReplyDeleteThose are way too cute! Good job!
ReplyDeleteCUUUUUUTE! I'm trying to become a bargain shopper....trying!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! There's nothing that feels better than wearing clothes that you got for a mega bargain!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME bargains and beautiful dresses.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend Rachel!!