
2. Gigantor hairbows on grown women

3. Why THESE types of outfits (for boys) are available in sizes up to 5!

4. Hair that's both black and blonde at the same time (on purpose)

5. Twilight....There I said it!
There are many things in the world I don't understand, but these are just a few that have been troubling me lately.
In other news, I am 15 weeks pregnant, the baby is the size of an avocado, and I'm tired as poo!


LOL! I just wrote a post about Smock. I completely agree on that one.
ReplyDeleteI kinda like the multi-colored hair - if I were a daring woman, I'd have pink hair.
Luckily for you and the rest of the world, I'm not.
hi there,
ReplyDeletei haven't popped over in a while to say "hi" and see what's new in your part of blogasphere so i thought i'd do that today! :) and wait that hair is not only 2 colors but 3 and RED hair like that uhhhhh lol now come on twilight? not a patinson fan huh? congrats on your pregancy, enjoy it, at least "try" lol... can't believe my little girly is getting ready to graduate and we will be "roll tiding" one more and final time!
smiles,
shelley :)