
So it's probably evident that I don't have a lot of hobbies! I've taken up extreme shopping as a new hobby and it's working out pretty well. As a result of some strategic planning, coupon cutting and using stores rewards programs, I spent $5.92 on all this stuff today. The total cost of all of this would have been $80.59! So, um.....if you trust the math of the English major, I saved 93%! As much as I would love to have you over, give you a glass of tea, and explain to you in painstaking detail how I did all of this, I can see you cringing from here, so I'll spare you the details unless y'all just reeeeally want them.
To put things in perspective, take that pack of Huggies diapers for example. The regular price for those is $11.00 (not that I have EVER paid full price for diapers). Basically, I spent about half the cost of ONE pack of diapers and got ALL this stuff!
Go me!


You really are a rockstar shopper.
ReplyDelete