Sunday, March 29, 2009

You Call This A Snack?

Seriously, you guys know I'll be hungry again in half an hour!
I just couldn't help it! It was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this picture. I'm no dog whisperer, but Mack was trying to tell me something with his eyes. For those of you who don't know, This is my cousin Sarah, her Boxer Mack and her new puppy. He's not small, he's bite sized!

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo adorable....We love Boxers and Pit Bulls!
    anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog on Aqua Poppy's website while looking for inspiration for my own...just want to say that your hilarious and I'll be checking back often! BTW, I use a similar recipe to this, except I leave out the potatoes and carrots, add a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a pint of sour cream and some ground pepper. Cook some egg noodles and you have yourself a tasty stroganoff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an idiot. I meant to post this under your recipe post. Obviously you can't cook with boxers. Sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cooking with boxers requires great skill. I think you have to put rubber bands on their feet, much the same as lobsters. I hear they are good with thyme but I cut boxers out of my diet in the mid 90s.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker