Monday, June 29, 2009

It Finally Happened!

I've been waiting for weeks for something of interest to happen to me so that I could share it with y'all.

It happened.

I just didn't expect it to happen in the form of a humongous smattering of bird diarrhea down my garage door and driveway.



There is no place for a bird to perch above the garage door. Yes, my friends, this was a fly-by job.



I hope this is not a signifier of the way the rest of my week is going to go.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my - I hope that was more than one bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha!Hope it wasn't hard to get off!

    P.S. I'm stopping over from SITS. Come bunny hop over to http://energizerbunnysmommyreports.blogspot.com/ and enter 2 great giveaways (win a great Dr Hippo book for a little one and a great sleeve for your laptop!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gross!!!! How do you even clean that off? I don't think there is enough soap and water to be sure.
    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol That is funny! I hope it's not a signifier either. lol

    Hey seen your comment on Stacey's Hometown Tour. Would love to see Alabaster have a hometown tour. Interested? Let me know at valwonderfullife at aol.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha!!! I hope you it's not a signal of your week either!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eww! I hate birds! And this is one of the reasons why. I hope they leave you alone from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker