Monday, August 24, 2009

Joe: Boy Wonder

We spent a wonderful, relaxing weekend with our friends in Huntsville, Chad and Jessica.

I won't chronicle the weekend hour by hour because....well...I like y'all, and I want you to keep reading my blog. Besides, 6 hours in the pool and 6 hours of "Catch Phrase" can tend to get a bit monotonous on paper. I will, however, show you some photos of the amazing things Joe did this weekend. "Vacation Joe" tends to be more adventurous and less ill-mannered than "Everyday Joe."

I'll start with the single most amazing photo I have ever taken.

Are you ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I mean, seriously, how amazing is this?

In the spirit of adventure, Joe ate sushi on his own accord.

The kid won't eat ketchup, but he will throw down on sushi.

He also ate a big chunk of tofu.

Okay, he ate 3 big chunks of tofu.

If you knew the stock that this child came from on one side, your jaw would hit the floor.


Joe also had great fun with the Sanders' dog.





We had a great weekend with our dear friends. What is it about people that don't have kids that makes them want to absolutely wear your kid into the ground? I'm not sure, but whatever it is, I like it. Because of Chad (and Jason), Joe was ready for bed at about 6:15.

5 comments:

  1. Can't tell it on my screen, but that must be some SUPER HI-DEF video!! Took 7 minutes to load a 22-second vid, direct from YouTube. Never loaded at all from your blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I'm glad y'all had a great weekend. And that picture WAS awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing picture!! Glad you had such a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had fun. That is an amazing jump into the pool - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an unbelievable shot you got. Very cool.

    I love that dog. My chihuahua, on the other hand (or paw), was not at all amused. She growled at my laptop.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker