I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Period. It doesn't get any better than that.
I am thankful for my husband. I still wonder every day what in the world he saw in me, a 20 something single mother, college dropout, bartender, bitter young girl. He has turned my life around. He has become a wonderful father and role model to Joe. He supports us while I finish school. He works very hard and never complains or asks why he pays for health insurance for a child with whom he shares no DNA. He is a wonderful, godly man and a selfless provider. As I have seen at least 4 marriages of friends dissolve in the past year, I have never felt better and more stable in my life. He is the epitome of a good husband and (thankfully) has the patience of a saint!
I am thankful for Joe. He tests me every SINGLE DAY, but I am thankful that he is healthy, relatively happy and that he loves Jesus. During a time when I should have absolutely no patience, I have learned through him, that I am capable of being patient and handling situations as they come.
I am thankful for all the wonderful things I have in my life. I have every single thing in the world I could ever NEED.
I am thankful for all the wonderful Thanksgivings I spent at my family's cabin in North Carolina. Nothing will ever replace those wonderful memories. I love my family so much and it makes me sad to think of how much has changed since we last went there 10 years ago.
This year I will be making Apple cider glazed pumpkin cake, roasted green beans with garlic, mashed potatoes, and rolls. I will do my best to post recipes in the coming days.


What a touching tribute to your guys! Beautifully written.
ReplyDeleteI am thankful that I've had the chance to get to know you this year! :)
It's so good to see you back! I LOVE this post!! It really shows your heart, and you have an awesome one!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!