I really am going to revive my blog. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I'm here and I haven't forgotten about it.
Given my lack of posts since Thanksgiving, I should probably catch all 3 of you up on our business.
We survived another semester and *hopefully* have gotten to the bottom of Joe's behavior problems. Undiagnosed severe ADHD can lead a Mother to crazytown. WE are all MUCH better now though.
I made the President's list with my 4.0 for the fall semester. This one however, I'm hoping just to survive! 19 hours....geez!
We had a wonderful, amazing Christmas:
These are my favorite types of family photos!
Joe got a Terrance Cody jersey from Aunt Micki and he was SO happy! He is wearing it at school as we speak. He also slept in it last night!
We got him this big Cody photo which he freaked out over!
These are all the cousins/grandchildren on my Mama's side of the family. When we were taking the picture, they said "tall ones in the back." We just looked at each other and laughed!
This might be the only photo of all 3 of us from Christmas day.
All of us but my Dad who had to work. Mom, thanks for making me look pale! Tall, but pale.
Which is quite the opposite of my friends Rachel Red and Allie:

Who make me look rather tan, but short!
Now let me tell you what my dear, sweet husband has been up to:
Oh, not much, just killing the first deer of his life! 9 point buck, 178 lbs! We will be eating deer meat for at least a year and I couldn't be more excited!
Jason and Adam were in the shooting house together when he got it. He used Adam's gun because the scope is better. Adam has also killed a doe this year!
Jason has also been flooring our attic:
Callie tried to help!
Also, there was this little thing called ALABAMA GOING UNDEFEATED AND WINNING THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well folks, I promise to do better. If you're still reading this and still care about our lives, I'll keep it going. Maybe 2010 will be more interesting!


Congrats to you on your grades, and good luck this semester! Great to hear you had a nice Christmas. And, I'm glad you're back...even if it's just for today! haha
ReplyDeleteYou're back!!! I missed you soo much!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics, and love the two that make you look opposite. Isn't it annoying how other people are the ones that make us look like we look??!! ;)
Merry Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and National Championship!!