Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday-Bathroom




Normally, I probably wouldn't share pictures of the bathroom with the internet. Today, I am willing to make an exception because Jason and his Dad recently remodeled our half bath. My other two bathrooms are very uninspiring. This one, however, is a masterpiece!

Somehow, I have lost the "before" pictures of the bathroom, but it was very, very plain. Tan walls, plain mirror, cheap pedestal sink....

Now, the only thing that's the same is the toilet.


We added the new vanity, wainscot, paint color, framed the mirror..... (that's a little sneak peak of what's in the foyer in the mirror's reflection)


Jason has lusted after this faucet for years. We never got around to buying it before because it was quite the splurge....Everyone who has washed their hands in our half bath comments on it! I totally love it!


These were the inspiration for the black and white bathroom. We bought them months ago when pier one was going out of business and they stayed in the closet until we were able to do the remodel.


I got these at a yard sale for 50 cents. They held votives but I hate unlit candles as decoration, it just doesn't make sense to me, so I put black and white towels in them. The wall color is actually dark grey, even though it looks kind of blue-ish in the these photos.


I also kind of LOVE these things! They are plastic flowers that are magnetic so once you have the nails in place, you can move them around. One of the only times I have actually liked Bed Bath and Beyond!



I love this bathroom so much! Thank you so much for your help Big Daddy and Big Mama!

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT VANITY! AND THE FAUCET WAS QUITE A SPLURGE FOR US TOO, BUT SO WORTH IT! EVERYONE LOVES IT! THANKS FOR SHARING AND COMMENTING ON MY BLOG! BLESSINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. I love the faucet... I bet it is even more beautiful when water is running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love that faucet and those flowers on the wall. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Bathroom . . . love the black n white theme!

    Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog . . . it is great to meet someone new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bathroom is so pretty!! I love it and I love the faucet!! Love the color on the walls! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Bathroom! I love it! I'm getting my husband to hang bead board in the next week or two in our guest bath. Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute. GREAT post. Popping in from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bathroom. The color, the vanity, the faucet, every little detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bathroom! We are currently in the midst of our own bathroom remodel. I was wanting to do gray walls and yours seems the perfect shade. Can you tell me what it's called and who makes it? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker