Here's how it started. I wasn't too fond of the idea. I wanted to stay in the house.
You see, I can tolerate almost anything, but there is one thing I just can't deal with.
Wet grass on my feet. I have a very hard time walking barefoot in wet grass.
Scratch that....my child would have to be on fire in the middle of the yard for me to walk barefoot in wet grass. My Mom says she took me out to the middle of the yard and left me when I was a baby. Rather than walking back to her, she says I stood there and screamed until she came and got me.
Serious stuff I tell you. But I digress.
Our neighbor Mr. Brad came over to get in on the fun.
Does his bathing suit remind you of anything?

Safety first.
The males of the bunch LOVED this.
I however, huddled on the sidewalk trying to keep my feet dry, thinking the camera in my hands would grant me immunity.
Boy, was I wrong!
For the people who were normal and enjoyed playing in the wet grass on a hot July day, it was refreshing.
For me, well, I went in and read a book on the couch with the new Kitty.


That looks like fun! I like the safety bathing suit too! :) Hope you enjoyed your book.
ReplyDelete