1. Jason (on his own accord) bought and used this new toy:
Yes, boys and girls, that is the Cadillac of floor cleaners. Don't deny a man his Shark if he is prepared to use it. I love it. It is amazing. Period.
2. Although she is probably in an immense amount of pain..
My precious new kitty, Callie, is home and she is resting rather adorably. I think I like her.
3.The wonderful City of Alabaster puts on a Free outdoor movie on Friday nights

Jason, Joe, Big Joe, and I went and had a great time. It's definitely better than paying 18 dollars to sit in the theater and freeze your eyeballs out.
I'm also quite excited because I'm going yardsaling in the morning. Don't be jealous :)


You must tell me more about that Shark. I think I need that for my hardwood floors! Have fun at your yard sales!
ReplyDeleteSo funny!! That is a nice thing to see! I took a picture of my hubby washing my car the other day as well.
ReplyDeleteDid you get the older or newer version of the shark? I have been looking at them....you might have just helped me talk myself into it!!
Hey! Just wanted you to know that you won the give away on my blog! Check it out when you get a chance.
ReplyDelete