Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brace Yourselves

What lengths would you go to for money?

Would you prance your little white self around and RAP on the internet?

Y'ALL KNOW I WOULD!!!!!!

Now, Unless you're into IT and computer stuff, this probably won't make sense. It doesn't make sense to me, but somehow I wrote a rap about it.

Apart from not making sense, I think it's pretty flipping hilarious. (Especially if you would LOVE to see me humiliate myself)

If we get enough hits we could win enough money for everyone to have a SWEET Christmas this year.

This was absolutely painstaking......please enjoy and feel free to watch it over and over.....and clear your cookies and watch it some more!!!

6 comments:

  1. That was hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! That was great! I loved it. I commend you, because I would NOT be able to do that. So, who filmed it if both of you were in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm still. . . wow.

    I seriously hope y'all win!!! I'll keep watching until I can do your back-up rap harmony. Umm, can rap have harmony?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so white. LOL.

    What is this "clearing cookies" you speak of? Cookies! Nom, nom, nom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh shoot. That was fabulous. I hope y'all win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... that is hillarious.

    And what is your husbands name? Maybe we would recognize it.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker