Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The New Kitty

We've actually been pretty busy since the last time I've been able to make a decent post. We went to the beach for the 4th and I don't have many pictures because I always feel like I'm missing out by only seeing things through the camera lens. I think I may hire a photographer to follow us around....maybe we could get a VH1 show...

I digress.

We came back from the beach with a little souvenir....

Yes, my husband is on his way to becoming a "crazy cat lady."

I have to admit though...she's cute.

She sounds like a squeaky toy when she meows.
The vet said she was about 5 months old and handed me a bill for $400.

Ok, it didn't go down quite like that, but between vaccinations, spaying, and declawing...we'll just call this the most expensive free cat ever!

While at the beach we also watched some fireworks...which I did attempt to photograph with my camera's fireworks setting...

I find this oddly disturbing for reasons I can't quite put my finger on.

Jason had so much fun,

Can you tell?

In other news, Joe (who will not touch the likes of ranch dressing or ketchup) ate sushi...happily.

He also asked how water was made.

Joe: How do you make water?
Me: With hydrogen and oxygen.
Joe: What's hydrogen?
Me: An element.


(pondering)



Joe: What in the world does an elephant have to do with making water?

3 comments:

  1. Animals are never free!!! :) Cute kitty though. Glad you had a nice 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fireworks definitely look like a huge electric jellyfish. That's pretty disturbing.

    And I don't want to think about the part that Elephants may have in making water. Ew.

    It was great to see you today! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. " I find this oddly disturbing for reasons I can't quite put my finger on. "

    Duh!!

    You were at the beach; it looks like a Giant Fiery Killer Ninja Jellyfish of Death!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

 

hit tracker