The water was a little bit rougher.
Joe wiped out a few times.
Which caused a wardrobe malfunction or 2.
I even braved the huge waves.
We went to dinner at the Tin Top (amazing) with our friend Charlie and his brand new baby boy, Braydon. I should have taken a picture of the baby, but I wasn't sure if he would appreciate the flash photography.
Then we came home and hunted for sand crabs.
If you've ever seen a sand crab, you can probably appreciate the size of that bodybuilder trying to climb out the left side.
Little Bear Grylls here showed us that he could catch them with his bare hands. I've never seen it done....ever.
Then he found out why people don't catch sand crabs with their bare hands.
We had so much fun, and I wish we could have stayed longer. Friday we got up and played golf.
That's some amazing form.
We stopped in Fairhope on the way home to watch my brother's last baseball game. Man, he's good.
If you can stomach the cuteness, here's a video of Joe wiping out in the waves.


Great pictures, I am so ready to go to the beach!! Fun times and I don't know if my kids would touch a sand crab!!
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice and you're right walking is great. I've started walking during my lunch break (when its not pouring rain!). Got the DVD today and plan to try it out tomorrow. Wish me luck!
PS Gadsden isn't far from B'ham just up I-59 about 20-30 minutes from Trussville. I'm in Ragland in St. Clair County (near Pell City).