
Oh my goodness! What are y'all doing here
again?Show you where I live? That was
today?I didn't even clean up!
A gift?!? You really shouldn't have!
Well, since you're already here and you have taken your shoes off.....
If
Kelly says it's okay, then it must be okay.
Here is my living room in all it's glory.

Here is where I spend a great deal of time.

Here is the view from my spot.

This curved wall with it's plethora of windows is one of the reasons I bought this house. You may have read my dramatic tale about these exact windows
here.

Here's the view from the top.

This is my one attempt at decorating (thank you Pier 1's going out of business sale!)
It's not much, but you see, I'm a minimalist....you may call it boring, but I call it 2700 square feet cleaned in an hour!

This is one of 2 (yes only 2) pictures I have on my living room walls. These were taken at our wedding in July 2007.

And...this is the other one...we were much younger in the bottom picture :)

One last thing before you go. Take a good long look at these pillows...They were 5 DOLLARS! Yep, only 5 dollars from Pier 1. I certainly wasn't the reason they went out of business.
Thanks for stopping by. I'll see you again soon, but next time, I'll be decent. I promise.
You're funny. I enjoyed your tour. This is so much fun to peak into other people's homes. Thanks for playing.
ReplyDeleteThat couch looks SO comfortable!! I want to come lay on it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your windows!!!!
I LOVE all the windows! Your style is awesome! I love Pier 1. I should go there more often. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. =)
ReplyDeleteSuch a great room with the staircase and two story windows!
ReplyDeleteLove those big beautiful windows! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Your sectional is great, too! And what is this about Pier 1 going out of business??? Did I miss something!?!? Please say it isn't so!
ReplyDeleteLove your living room! SO cute and that couch is awesome!! Love the pictures too!! You do a great job decorating!
ReplyDeleteROLL TIDE to you too!!! The windows are beautiful! And I love the pillows!
ReplyDeleteI love your living and there isn't a thing wrong with being a minimalist...I have started to decorate that way cuz it's is way eaiser to tidy up.
ReplyDeleteThanks for Sharing !!
You're hilarious! I loved your greeting.
ReplyDeleteI loved your pillows as soon as I saw them and then loved them even more when I saw how much you paid for them. =)
OOOOOh I love the windows. I'm sure that would have sold me too. Great room. Debbie
ReplyDeleteThose windows would have sold me too! Lovely home!
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful. I love the windows and open ness of it.
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY digging your style. My mom collected EVERYTHING. I collect kids so therefore choose NOT TO have clutter! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...I don't know where to start. Love the couches and those windows......LOVE!IT!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat living room, love the windows. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteWhat?! Pier 1 is going out of business? Love your windows...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the stair case.
ReplyDeleteTGIF!
Your windows are awesome! I have been trying for the last few years to achieve the "minimalist" look. After many garage sales, I'm slowly clearing out the clutter. Thanks for visiting my blog! I found my entertainment center in Tulsa, OK at Sunshine Furniture. The brand name is Riverside.
ReplyDeleteI would have bought that house too for the windows (& staircase)! Just gorgeous and all the natural light--Love it!
ReplyDeletethanks for the laugh! i love all the windows!
ReplyDeleteI love all the natural light- so BEAUTIFUL!!!!! thanks for sharing-
ReplyDeleteLove all the windows and your couch! Beautiful home! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI soooo want your couch!!!!! Where did you get it? Awesome windows!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the sectional!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Nurse Boy
I love your high ceilings, windows and your stair case!! I too got lucky at the Pier 1 going out of business sale here! Yahoo for bargains!
ReplyDeleteThose windows are AWESOME!! Never seen such thing. I like your Pier 1 decorations too... and those pillows are great! I had no idea they were going out business...how sad. I love that store! Thanks for stopping by to see my family room :) Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the outside view from your living room. I wish I had those trees.
ReplyDeleteLove the windows!! I would spend a lot of time on that couch too! It's looks so comfy! :o)
ReplyDeleteI love your sectional! I would be napping all day, haha! I think you did a great job decorating. Sometimes simplicity is best. Very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love all those windows and I love your $5 pillows too!!!! I am a pretty simple girl too so I appreciate your simplicity!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! I love your pier 1 stuff!
ReplyDeleteI love those windows! Your living room is so pretty!!
ReplyDeletethose windows are to die for! love all your accessories too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great room! I love high ceilings!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my living room...I love your space...the staircase and windows are fabulous! And those $5 pillows are great..right up my ally!
ReplyDeleteYou hoem is gorgous! I love the high ceilings, amazing windows & the stiarcase! Thehosue is beautiful enough that the simple decor compliments it wonderfully! I wish pier one would go out of business here, those are some great finds!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your living room. We have similar styles. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. My house was actually built by Lennar but our neighbrohood is made up of Lennar and D.R. Horton homes. They are very similar. I really like your windows and stair case. I wish we had spindles on ours. It is just sheet rocked in.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for stopping by!
So glad that you came over, and thanks for having us over.
ReplyDeleteSo I am sure that everyone else said it too, but LOOK AT THOSE WINDOWS! Love it. Also could crawl up on that couch and snuggle in.
Don't worry about the wedding pictures. I have 2 up in my whole house!
Are all Peir 1s going out of business, or just yours?
BTW: I got my hall tree at Value City Furniture.
I love how you show us "your view" meaning....we always sit in "our spot" and that's how we view our homes. Very cool, thanks for the tour.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like/noticed my book case. Can you imagine someone needing that many cookbooks? Not really. Funny thing for us is he doesn't need or ever follow a recipe, ever. He's got that God-given talent that makes him be able to make anything, but he looks at them for inspiration & technique. Then I love them because I like to see what other people do! Just like this, how they set the room, what dishes, menu etc. And I DO need the recipes. Anyway, thanks for stopping by & let me know if I can look up a recipe for ya...HA!
I too love the windows and curved wall. I also love the picture frame (3 pictures). You have a beautiful home!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my living room.
ReplyDeleteWhen we had the house built we told the builder we didn't care what he did. lol We usually live in military housing and this was a first for us. We told them what we didn't want and then said make the house pretty. And boy did he. :)
I love your windows. You have great taste.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by - isn't this fun? The windows are awesome. I love your philosophy on being a minimalist! You make a great point...
ReplyDeletewow you have a lot of windows!! Thanks for the tour. Your house looks beautiful
ReplyDeleteI, too, am a minimalist; so I got a chuckle out of your "2700 square feet cleaned in an hour" comment! Our walls are also bare as I feel items must have great value if they earn the right to put a hole in our walls. :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL living room! I love your decorating style. I also love the non-clutter :)
ReplyDelete~Jen
Love your living room and those BEAUTIFUL windows!! Everything looks so nice, you have done a wonderful job decorating! I love SIMPLE and I am all about easy cleaning!! Thanks so much for stopping by, Can't wait to see your other rooms!!
ReplyDelete