
This Friday is all about the kids...no...wait...that's every day. How could I have forgotten!
Joe's room is actually my favorite room in the house.
We painted the walls this awesome color on the day we closed on the house, before we even moved in.
Jason bought this bed on a whim...I think he secretly wanted a baseball bed for himself :)
The star came from old time pottery and the painting above the bed was painted by one of my college friends Holly. I miss you Holly!
This is a shot of Joe's dresser, which holds many of his accumulated treasures, including: shakers from his first Alabama game, a whale tale necklace from Sea World, His graduation tassel, lots of photos and some frogs I colored for him when I was teaching.

Some of Joe's decorations....gotta have that Alabama rug.
What's that? A secret room perhaps?
Why...yes, yes it is a secret little nook where Joe likes to hang out. A playroom inside the bedroom, if you will.
He likes to catch a few cartoons and play with his toys in this sweet little room.

This is a hand painted rocking chair that my Memaw and Pawpaw got him for his 3rd birthday.
We think Joe's room is definitely the coolest in the house. And, Yes, it is almost always this clean. He's a pretty good kid :)


I love your boys room!! It is so cute!! Great job and the baseball bed is great!! Fun!!
ReplyDeleteThat bed is so awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat kid wouldn't want a secret nook in their room. You should give it a secret door or something by putting a bookcase on hinges in front of the opening.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great bed! My husband and son would LOVE to have a bed like that!! Thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteYour son has the coolest bed, I've never seen a baseball bed! My husband & I are huge sports fans, so our son's nursery had a sports theme...we might have to look into getting him one of those beds when he's a little older.
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute. Love the rocking chair. Thank you for posting and visiting my blog. http://familyamericanstyle.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletewow! i love the bed!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome bed! Very creative!
ReplyDeleteMartha
What a unique bed! FUN!
ReplyDelete