
Welcome to the Chateau Robinson. Here, our guests will be treated with the finest of accommodations. Guests have the choice between two luxurious rooms.
Choice number one is the Green Room.

The green room features a handmade twin sized bed with only the finest Dollar store linens.

The Green Room is not merely a room, but a luxury suite. In it, one will find a business center with free internet, and workout equipment for the fitness-savvy guests.
If a twin bed does not satisfy your lodging needs, visit our Tan Room.


Our Tan Room features a Queen sized bed with the most upscale Bed-in-a-Bag that Bed Bath and Beyond offers...ahem....200 thread count, if you please.


The decor in the Tan Room has been described as "relaxing" and features leftover wedding gifts and paintings by my Grandma.
We hope you enjoy your stay at the Chateau Robinson. The self serve kitchen is open 24 hours a day. For reservations, please hesitate to call us.


You are so funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou are a dork. and it's thursday.
ReplyDeleteThis cracks me up...too funny!
ReplyDeleteHa! I would say tan room just so I could check out those paintings. :) However, I think working out and the computer would be good too...
ReplyDeleteHaHa, thanks for making me chuckle! Function over form, right?!
ReplyDeleteLove the tour...you are very cute !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
i love the bed and bedding!
ReplyDeleteHee! Such a cute post!
ReplyDeleteCxx
Very cute post, thanks for the tour!
ReplyDeleteFunny!!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny! Enjoyed looking and reading your post.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Love your room! :)
ReplyDeleteyou made me laugh :)
ReplyDeletehaha Love the post and the rooms :-) thanks for having us!
ReplyDeleteYour post is so creative. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteVery lovely. Your grandma is very talented! =)
ReplyDeleteOMG... I Lol'ed reading this!! You are too cute... and I will pic the tan room! thanks!
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard reading this. I like the tan bedding a lot.
ReplyDelete